Overview of Sector
The job role is responsible for helping and performing tasks under instructions and close supervision. The responsibilities also include identification and handling of tools, devices and materials used to perform electrical works and performance of preparatory works prior to temporary and permanent electrical installations. The individual should have basic knowledge in the environment, health & safety aspects relevant to the trade.
This job require individual to work at site as a Helper Electrician where he needs to be physically fit and mentally alert to withstand working in a difficult and tough construction environment while responding to the needs and requirements of the tasks. He should be extra safety conscious. He should be aware of the electrical and general work safety norms applicable to the construction sites.
- Identify and handle different tools, measuring devices and materials relevant to LV electrical works
- Carry out wall chasing and external threading on MS conduit
- Carry out manual earthwork at construction site
- Erect and dismantle temporary scaffold of 3.6 m height
- Attend to service complaints – air conditioner
- Work effectively in a team to deliver desired results at the workplace
- Work according to personal health, safety and environment protocol at construction site