CNC Setter cum Operator – Turning
Overview of Sector
Setting of Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) lathe machine, in order to perform turning operations on metal components, as per specifications provided.
It involves setting up the CNC turning machine, its work holding devices, tooling, loading the machine operating programmes, conducting trial runs and correcting faults, in order to ensure that the work output is produced as per specification.
- Set computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines for turning operations on metal components
- Perform turning operations on metal components using Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines
- Use basic health and safety practices at the workplace
- Install newly purchased air conditioner
- Attend to service complaints – air conditioner
- Work effectively with others