Overview of Sector
Laying of cables/ wires from power source to desired equipment’s, installation and maintenance of common electrical equipment’s and machineries at construction sites. It also includes installation and maintenance of LV wiring and electrical fixtures at industrial, residential and commercial buildings. All the activities under scope are carried out as per organizational HSE norms conforming to relevant electrical standard operating procedures, guidelines or specifications applicability.
Assistant Electrician will be assisting level-4 electrician or superior in electrical work for the installation, repair, and maintenance of temporary LV electrical connections at the construction sites and permanent connections at residential and commercial buildings. The individual will be engaged in laying conduits for LV single phase wiring with appropriate selection and use of hand and power tools efficiently./p>
- Select and use hand, power tools and electrical devices relevant to construction electrical works
- Install temporary lighting arrangement at construction sites
- Install LV electrical wiring at permanent structures
- Assemble, install and maintain temporary LV electrical panels (distribution boards) at construction site
- Work effectively in a team to deliver desired results at the workplace